Congratulations to all successful applicants. Check and print GES appointment letters 2023
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has announced the release of appointment letters for teachers who were recently recruited by the service. To check and print the GES appointment letter, please follow the steps below.
Below is the official statement released by the Ghana Education Service (GES) on the release of the Appointment Letter For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates.
How To Buy E voucher Online To Check The Postings
- Visit the official GES postings portal .
- Then Click on the ”Click to buy eVoucher card” button. There will be three options for you to choose the type of voucher to buy, Choose the “e voucher for postings” option.
- Then you will be required to choose a mobile money network, then enter your mobile money number and provide a valid email address to make the payment.
- Afterwards You will receive a prompt on your phone asking you to enter your mobile money pin to confirm payment.
- Then a confirmation email containing the evoucher code and transaction ID would be sent to your email as well as sms.
- You have successfully bought the pin code.
How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check The Postings
You can as well buy the evoucher on your mobile phone offline to check the GES postings.
- On you phone dial the short code *170# on MTN
- Then select option 2 in the menu to ‘pay bill’
- Afterwards select the option 6 – ‘general payment’
- Then you will be prompted to ‘enter payment code’. Enter “posting” as the payment code
- Then you will be prompted to ‘pay any amount’. Where you will be required to enter the amount to pay. which is 10 cedis.
- Afterwards you will then be required to enter the reference. Where you enter a preferred reference, this can be your name.
- Afterwards confirm payment by inputting your mobile money password.
- If the payment process is successful, you will receive a confirmation SMS with the transaction ID.
How To Check And Print Your GES Appointment letter
- First Visit the official GES promotion portal
- Then Click on the “Postings” to access your GES appointment letter.
- You would then have to “Select Applicant Type” which should be “Newly Trained Teacher”
- Afterwards enter your index number and the evoucher code generated in the steps above and click submit.
- You can now access and print your posting and appointment letters if you were shortlisted.
Documents Required To Be Presented To The GES Regional Directors To Finalise Your GES Postings
- Your college / university diploma or degree certificates
- Your national service certificate,
- Your licensure exams certificate
- Your Birth certificate.
- Any national ID card
- A SSNIT Biometric card
- Your Bank Account Details